Senior Project Manager
DevLab Limited is a boutique Software Engineering company founded in 2013 with their headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. Our area of expertise:
- Web and mobile application development
- Digital transformation
- Cloud migration
- Information technology consulting
Our mission is to enhance our customers’ business growth with innovative and market-defining technology solutions. We want to become a leading IT service provider in the competitive global marketplace and be present on all continents. We have big plans - are you up for a challenge?
About the Role
We are looking for a highly organised Senior Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects. The Senior Project Manager will do this by creating planning steps, managing the budget, identifying the project’s required resources and manage the agile scrum/kanban flow of information. As a good Senior Project Manager, you will need to manage all aspects of a project and must have excellent organisational skills.
- Managing multiple projects and business expectations simultaneously.
- Creating company and product roadmaps.
- Documenting requirements and business logic.
- Defining and refining product backlogs - creating epics, stories and tasks together with the team.
- Ensure that internal and external members of the team can complete tasks according to the schedule.
- Prepare progress reports for stakeholders and management.
- Research industry trends and innovations.
- A degree in project management, business management or a related field.
- Five years of experience in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Although this position is based in Bangkok, Thailand, we will be working remotely for the first year.